April 17, 2008

Q-Tip Man

One of Braden's favorite activities is finding containers filled with matching things and relieving them of their contents. This includes Kleenex boxes, tea bags, marbles, bouncy balls, cotton balls, and Q-Tips:

In other Braden news, he has finally graduated beyond cave man grunts and the little sign language we have taught him to a few words. His first recognizable, consistent word was "Baba" for "Grandpa". Grandpa is one of his favorite people. That was last Sunday. Now he has added the word "ball" to his vocabulary. I've been getting tired of telling the doctor he isn't talking, but can't help feeling that with every milestone, I'm losing a little bit more of my baby.

Now for some Jonathan news:

In my spring break post, I forgot to report that Jonathan lost his 4th tooth on April 5 somewhere on Highway 65 South of Indianapolis. It was duly celebrated at kindergarten.

And now you know.

2 comments:

mandt said...

Mr Q-tip man can soon sing on Broadway in his white gloves.

Forrest Lyn said...

Glad to hear that you liked Mr. Cellophane Saturday night!