April 27, 2008

Party Pics

Thankfully Strawberry Shortcake didn't scare anyone.

I loved seeing Anna so happy about her long-anticipated plans coming to life.



Here's the singing

Mom and Dad

Uncle Mitch

My sister and I hated dolls when we were little, so this might be the only existing picture of us holding them.

Dad reading to Braden and Braden's very large twin

My sister and a real doll

The girls and cake

Opening grandma's card

Buzz Lightyear made an appearance

As did Mr. Turkey.

2 comments:

mandt said...

it feels just like we were there

Anna said...

Cute! I love the pick of you and Tara. Cute hair cut on you and she's looking more and more like you mom. It's the shape of the face and the eyebrows. Did I mention that I obsess about the different parts of my kids and where they get what from?
A