You'll note that Tom is the only person left to fall and he had baby all over him this past weekend. Inquiring minds want to know: will he still go to school?
March 17, 2008
Flu Update
Not that any of my approximately 3 readers were still wondering, but I've concluded that I did indeed have the flu a few weeks ago. A week after I had it, Anna had it (1-day fever), followed by Jonathan (5-day fever), followed by Braden (day 2 and counting) who was actually tested for the flu today. Here's what his nasal swab revealed:
You'll note that Tom is the only person left to fall and he had baby all over him this past weekend. Inquiring minds want to know: will he still go to school?
You'll note that Tom is the only person left to fall and he had baby all over him this past weekend. Inquiring minds want to know: will he still go to school?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment